Thursday, December 6, 2018

Sleep Hags, Sleep Paralysis & Shadow People (My Personal Testimony)

There are two kinds of people out there.  Those that believe in just the material/physical matter around them, then those who either believe on faith or have actually touched the spiritual world.  I myself, fall into the later population.  Here is my story:

LATE SEPTEMBER 2012 (Indian Springs Village, Shelby County, AL)

Indian Springs Village is a barely incorporated village just south of Birmingham, AL.  Birmingham is our state's largest city and one where most single adults gravitate toward to find a decent job or marriage prospect.  I moved down there in 2001 from my hometown just an hour northeast, to find both of those things.  I yo-yo'd between metro Birmingham and Gadsden, my hometown, 30 miles west of the Georgia state line from 2001 up to 2013.  A friend of mine had needed a renter for his home in suburban Birmingham as he and his new wife were moving to Memphis, TN to take on a job there.  I easily obliged since I had lived there with him during his bachelor days and had remembered incredible times in that house. Although, he did mention a time he had an an issue with "sleep paralysis" one night in the basement in 2006,  to me it was a serene and bucolic set up in the woods of central Alabama.  I place I could pray, read scripture, create art and entertain dates while cooking them dinner.

Late September in Alabama feels really good on the skin.  The humidity seems to vanish and the dry sun for once comes through and warms the spirit as well.  It is a time of emotional rest at least for me.  The hub bub of the summer has melted away. Since no one else co rented with me I had the place all to myself.  It was a one story ranch style home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.  It was a lot different than when Andrew, myself and a law student we affectionately called Captain "Chug" the "Buccaneer of Private Beer" lived from 2005-2007.  "Chug" had a way of going into the fridge and drinking everyone else's beer save for his own. I naturally took the master bed room, simply because it had the most amenities, simply because I could. Between four and five o'clock in the morning I looked up and to the front and left of my bed toward the door.  I could not move as I saw this skinny black figure.  Just like everyone else has stated about "sleep hags" shadow people and sleep paralysis it was opaque in feature but took the form of personification.   It was early dawn and some light was coming into the room.  That is what made my particular experience so unique with sleep paralysis.  My former room mate and the home's owner, Andrew, had his experience in the pitch black dark basement well into the 2:00 - 4:00 a.m. range.  Everyone who has testified of having experienced this can say that a person becomes so paralyzed that they cannot even lift their head.  I found this to be true as well. I could not speak, I could only let out a deep sigh from the pits of my lungs.  The black entity moved away from my bed toward my door and hovered for about one second.  In my mind I heard the name of a boy hood friend from Gadsden.  There was no malignant history about the name called.  It was no one deceased or no one I had any ill will toward.  About this time my paralysis was gone and I fully woke up to assess what had just transpired.   I still don't know whether it was my own psyche or the psychological spiritual connection I had with this shadow ghost that brought the name up.  Of course I laughed it off since the name was of a friend who had shown himself to be a real goof ball in our school days and who has still alive.

That's is the great inquiry. Just what was it that I experienced that early fall Sunday morning?  Was it REM sleep gone into over drive?  Was it something akin to what the home's owner had experienced six years earlier just down in the basement? A real malignant pyscho kinetic entity, a negative energy left over from some bad things that had happened in the house years before by former occupants.  Or worse, was a demonic manifestation of some sort of witch craft brought about by former residents.  I personally believe in both types of visitors.  I have always believed in an after life, you bet I believe in a spiritual world.  I even believe animals sense it as well, sometimes more severely than we do.  In September, at a diner in Alexander City, AL. I asked the owner about his experience in the basement that night.  I told my story as well.  We both agreed there must have been some pestilential activity in the home before he bought it in 2005.  It was early evening in that cafeteria just off of US HWY 280. A ball game shown on the t.v. screen as we were still wiping off the sweat of the day down at a college ball game in Auburn.  But a chilling dark entered our core as well.  We both shared the fraternity of experiencing something significant.  The veil between what was material and spiritual had been pulled back for our astonished eyes to see.

* PLEASE VISIT "BRIMSTONE BELOW" (YOU TUBE) FOR MORE AMAZING STORIES LIKE MINE!   SEE: "Truly Creepy Encounters of Night Attacks & Sleep Paralysis"  "Shadow People"
12/6/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment